Fun Facts About Grace
- Graduated iPEC in 2011
- People describe Grace as very detailed, straightforward, friendly, personable, fun and speaks everyday language when talking to a potential student
- Spent 20+ years in the Corporate world working for GMAC Auto Finance, and had a few years in the banking industry prior to that
- Has always been a working mom, so has the experience of what it's like to balance both. Kids are grown and have been out of the house for awhile, so her dog gets most of her attention now.
- Met her high school sweetheart when they were Freshman in 1978 and has been married to him for over 30 years
- Loves to travel and has lived in 8 states across the US, from the Northeast, to New England, to the West Coast
Articles by Grace
How to Financially Prepare for a Transition to Professional Life Coaching
"You'd Make a Great Coach!" ... How to Go From Dreaming to Doing
3 Ways Coach Training Can Help Doctors Become Better Leaders
The Tools You Need to Start Your Coaching Practice in a (Seemingly) Saturated Market
What is Internal Coaching?
How Energy Leadership Can Change Your Workplace
4 Mic-Drop Responses to Critics of Professional Coaching