After graduating, Susannah started and ran two thriving businesses, has had a steady flow of one-on-one clients, and has added professional facilitation and consulting to her offerings.
Watch her video to discover:
- How Susannah got her first client
- Why she chose life coaching as opposed to counseling, mentoring, or consulting
- Why Susannah feels it's important to have an in-person component to coach training
- Her greatest challenge in the training program (and how she overcame it)
- Her thoughts on whether she's taken more seriously because of her psychology degree or if she feels her certification from iPEC stands on its own
Want personalized support to clarify whether becoming a coach is right for you? Fill out the form on this page to request a conversation with an iPEC Admissions Coach.