At iPEC, we view our coaches as our partners in raising the consciousness of the world (truly!)
To celebrate that partnership, we’re giving away a reMarkable tablet + a 1 year reMarkable subscription ($279 value) to help you:
Start a side hustle for extra income
Become a full-time professional coach with a flexible schedule
Advance your career (and salary!)
Elevate your personal and professional relationships
Become your own boss
- ELIGIBILITY: Must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited. Sweepstakes is not open to iPEC employees, directors, and officers, or their immediate families, or to employees or immediate family of any of iPEC’s affiliated companies, licensees, advertising, or promotional agencies. Immediate family includes the following: spouse, child, father, mother, brother, sister, grandparent, stepparents, stepchildren, mother-in-law, father-in-law, brother-in-law, sister-in-law, grandchildren, and grandparents-in-law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: Sweepstakes runs from 12:00 PM EDT on Thursday, September 14, 2023 - Friday, September 29, 2023.
- HOW TO ENTER: To enter, refer someone to iPEC here. That's it!
- SELECTION OF WINNERS: On or before Thursday, October 5, 2023 iPEC will randomly select two winners from all eligible entries subject to eligibility verification and compliance with the rules. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
- PRIZE: A potential prize winner's eligibility is subject to verification by Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding on all matters related to this Sweepstakes. Subject to eligibility verification and compliance with these rules, the winner drawn will receive the grand prize of 3 months of coaching from an iPEC coach—up to $2,500 in value.
- AGREEMENT TO RULES: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. Entrants agree iPEC has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Sweepstakes and that its decision is final and binding. ANY ATTEMPT TO DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE FAIR AND LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- RIGHTS GRANTED BY YOU: Winner agrees to be photographed and videotaped for promotional purposes when collecting their prize. Except where prohibited by law, all entrants agree to allow use of their name, voice, photograph, likeness, and any information provided on entry form and during a winner’s interview, in any medium of communication, including print, internet, radio and/or television and for any purpose, including trade, advertising, promotional or other purposes, by iPEC and/or its affiliates, without additional compensation.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: Winner by acceptance of their prize, agrees to release, indemnify and hold harmless iPEC, its affiliates, and each of their employees, representatives, contractors, sponsors and advertisers, from any and all liability, loss, damage, costs or claims related to any allegation regarding the award of, the receipt of, or the use of their prize. iPEC is not responsible for personal injury of any prize winner incurred in connection with the use of their prize. Winner may be required to execute an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability prior to receiving their prize. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Facebook or any other social media platform. Each entrant and the prize winner forever releases and holds harmless iPEC, Facebook, and any other social media platform and their respective affiliated persons from any liability or claims made by such entrant or prize winner in any way related to participation in this sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR: Sweepstakes is sponsored by iPEC Coaching, 149 Avenue at the Common Suite 202 Shrewsbury, NJ 07702
- INTERNET: iPEC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate or suspend the sweepstakes or any portion of the sweepstakes. iPEC is not responsible for internet crashes or slowdowns caused by network congestion, viruses, sabotage, satellite failures, phone line failures, electrical outages, natural disasters or acts of man or God.